Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Ah, Paris

We arrived with a minimum of travel troubles - Air New Zealand has great leg room! We started off with a bang - a meeting as soon as we arrived - a team of five working on the publicity which began yesterday with six interviews and filming: The schedule was pretty frantic so at one point I got to go on a motorcycle ride through Paris. There was one moment between a bus and a truck that was scream worthy but it was really a blast! and the fastest way through the traffic here.

I haven`t yet figured out how to get pictures from their various hiding places but I will soon and then you too can see how ridiculous I look in a helmet!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hassel Blankenship said...

Well it is Friday Evening an My Buddy Max has arrived, guess I will not have to look for something to do for the next week or so.
Hope you an Peter are having a wonderful time, looking forward to seeing some pictures posted.
Stay Safe,
Love,
Hass B.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home