Sunday, September 16, 2007

Adieu, Paris

Packed up and ready to head to the airport at noon, just one short radio interview to do before the taxi comes. It's a very different feeling leaving Paris this time, no tears or broken heart, just incredible joy and gratitude for all that has happened. I had dinner with Matthieu last night (cute little crèperie) and we reflected on the whole book process and the last two weeks.

There's every indication that there will be favorable articles and reviews starting to come out this week so that's kind of nice. Saw some more old friends yesterday which was great but I'm looking forward to seeing Peter at the airport in Edinburgh this afternoon. He's been cramming in as much golf as possible - five straight days of 36 holes each day - hope that will last him for a while.

I'm not sure how much internet access we'll have for a couple of days but I'll do my best to describe the beauty of Scotland as soon as I can find a connection.

Now off to the land of kilts and single malt scotch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home